Yoga in the workplace can improve posture, prevent aches & pains, reduce stress and improve morale. A yoga girl instructor will come to your office for an individual or group session held right in your boardroom or office. Classes are designed for all levels and will help your employees resume their work with more efficiency & productivity.
Research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce annual health insurance premiums which improves their bottom line. Research has also shown a 25% average reduction in health-care costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
- Improved concentration
- Reduction of stress
- Improves employee productivity
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, high blood pressure and work-related injuries
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Shell Oil
- Duke Energy
- Six Flags Astroworld
- Riverside Hospital
- PLEX Sports for Pro-Athletes
- Elite High School Basketball Teams
- Memorial Drive United Methodist Church
- Second Baptist Church
- John Lucas Enterprises